- You have the right to vote – it’s what living in a democracy means.
- It’s easy.
- Elected officials pay attention to who votes. If you don’t vote, other people will make the decisions for you.
- Diversity matters. Different voices, experiences and backgrounds will help shape our country for the better.
- We’re talking about the future of Canada here – it matters.
…especially if you’re a young voter
- Every vote counts. Voting is the great equalizer – it doesn’t pay attention to race, gender, religion, or orientation.
- For the first time since Canada became a country, young voters are the largest voting bloc. If you want the issues you care about to be taken seriously, you need to vote.
- You have new ideas and the energy to find new solutions reshape the dialogue around certain issues and find new solutions.
- You are the country’s future leaders. So shape the Canada of tomorrow!
…and most important of all
- Refusing to vote is not rebellion; it is surrender.